Sunday, September 26, 2010

PLE Concepts

Personal control over my data is important to me because I like to save data that I will refer back to later.  I am called upon to write recommendations for new programs or tools in my organization.  I use a wiki to store the data I gather that I will need for these recommendations.  If I didn't have control over my data it would take me longer to pull together a recommendation that was based on facts and expert opinions.

The tools I use to gather that data are important but I feel that I could adjust if the tools disappeared and others took their place.  I am able to quickly learn a new tool and figure out ways to make new tools work for me.  As long as information is still out there and I can get to it, I'll use any tool that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment